Thursday, January 27, 2011

All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge

Hello there, First time here and I am so excited! I am a religious shopper at ATS and what a great place to use my images..
Well, I know I am a day late on the post but, it got really late on me. I was undecided on the image and by the time I made my choice it was 9 pm. So you can just imagine how long it took me to finish, lol..
Okay, for this card I used a MS border punch. A sizzex snowflake die. 2 nesties and I added gems as earings and Copics to color my image. I also added a little MS snow.
I hope you enjoy my card and will leave a comment ;)

Hugs, Dangin

4 comments:

  1. Love your card - great colors!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! I love the coloring and design of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card! love the paper and the snowflakes. You asked about the snowflake paper I used I purchased it at Hobby lobby, local craft store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a pretty card. Love the green and yellow/gold you chose to make a snow card. And don't worry, you have a whole week to make a card for the challenges, not just the one day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.