Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Anyone For Anya

Hello Ladies,  I'm back with an all new design for the anyoneforanya.blogspot.com/ challenge. I am so happy to have had a bit of time to make a card! I have been so busy with work, chores and sleeping, lol.. I used my new stamp from C.C.Designs, CupCake Birgitta! Sooo Cute! I found that she wasn't that hard to cut out either, which is always a plus. I was going to add some Glossy accents to her cupcakes but, cupecakes don't shine. Oh well, I hope you all enjoy my work. I must get myself situated in front of the TV to watch American Idol!! Casey Abrams is Great!
HUGS, DANGINA

3 comments:

  1. Okay, she is absolutely adorable! Great card, love the stitching, the pearls, the papers and the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at Anyone for Anya this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous, Dangina! Love the details! And your colouring is fab! Great card! Love it!
    Hugs, Maribeth DT AFA

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Dangina! Love those cupcakes and the stitching too! Thanks for joining in the colour challenge at AFA? this week.
    Susan xxox AFA DT
    http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.