Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy World

Hello There All, Here is a little something I put together for the All that Scraps Wednesday Challenge. I have been so busy latly that, I don't get the chance to play along. Well, this was the perfect time to play! I love to Paper Peice and that is the challenge this week.
I went with MFTs Pure Innocence, Being Cute Is What I Do set. The DP is DCWV, All About Girls stack. It has alot of very pretty paper. So much that, I'd hate to run out of it, lol! The glittered paper is from DCWV, Glitter stack. I use it all as you can see. It just goes with everything.
The border punch I used used is from Martha Stewart and the fresh cut grass die is from MFT. If you would like to play along I have a button on my side bar for you to click on over.
Tons of Hugs, DANGINA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.