Wednesday, July 27, 2011

1st Challenge Team Post For All That Scraps


Hooray! I was asked to Join The All That Scraps Challenge Team and I was more than honored to accept. I Adore all the C.C. Images. I
I would like to share my first creation with all! I hope you like it and will find a little inspiration in my projects! I would also appriciate any feed back you might have.
Tons Of Hugs, Dangina                                                
                                                                            
                                                          

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on joining the team! Love your inspiration card and your take on the photo, this is sooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats with your new dt spot, your cards are great,, iam glad that you have recieve my post , goodluck with the challenge's ;) LOL hugs christa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on joining the DT! Gorgeous card and beautiful coloring!! Thanks for your sweet comments! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.