Sunday, April 27, 2014

Coming Soon Mini Magnolia

Happy Sunday Friends!
I was playing with a Mini Magnolia Rubber Stamp Coming Soon to Loves Rubber Stamps. Her name is Happy Tilda. She is so adorable and I just Love coloring her up. I was trying to get a Vintage look going and I think I managed it well.
So what are your plans for this beautiful Sunday? I am hoping to get some rest. I haven't been feeling to good lately. Constant tummy aches are the worst. I really need a break, lol.

This week for the 
Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher! We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

Dangina <--------- YOU ARE HERE

7 comments:

  1. Love the mini Tilda. Love the vintage look. The result is fabulous. Have a great week. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Dangina. Love the monochromatic vintage look. Beautiful.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, love the monochromatic look

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh this is so adorable!!! I love your mini magnolia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you did a GORGEOUS job on the Vintage design .. you ROCKED it!!!!!!!!!! And I hope you feel better soon! Take well care ...

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous dangina.beautiful pretty details and colours and i love your sweet tilda :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.