Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Heartfelt Thank You to Aurora Wings

Hello There Friends!
I would like to share a 3D card I made for the Aurora Wings Challenge. I just had to join when I seen the rules, lol. They don't ask much and I had an image on hand which by the way is to cute. I originally planed to add the image to a painted mason jar but, I wanted to use my Prima Stencils. The deadline for entries was also very close so, I had to go with a card. Next time will have to be the Jar, lol.
(so, I was wrong. I must have looked at the other deadline for October, oopps)
Strawberry Sprite is the image name and I thought she would look great in warm fall colors. I splattered Heidi Swapp mist for the background and added glass glitter here and there and a little bit of Stickles to the flower centers.
The tag is from the Prima Stationer's Collection and the die cut doily is also from Prima. The metal Thank You embellishment is a Michael's find along with the green wire.
It's been so long since I have made a 3D card that my Olba Glue is drying out. I seriously need to create a few more projects with it right away. Let's see if I can get my mason jar done by tomorrow, lol.
Well, I do hope you've enjoyed your visit!
Thank You for stopping by!
Tons Of Hugs, Dangina

7 comments:

  1. I love the rich autumn colors you used on this image and the card, Dangina. So beautiful!! So glad to have you join us at AuroraWing's for our "Heartfelt" challenge. Good luck!

    Mitzi xx
    Artist/Owner AuroraWings

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous dangina.really love the sweet image and your rich autumn colours are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Stunning Dangina! Your coloring is so beautiful and I always LOVE your pop up 3D images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is just fabulous, Dangina! Gorgeous die cuts and perfect embellishments. amazing! Thanks so much for joining our "Heartfelt" challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wonderful!! Love it! thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and welcome to the DT......

    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card.... looking forward to getting to know you.....

    Andrea TTPH

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.