Tuesday, September 6, 2011

All That Scraps CT Post (Anything Goes)

Hello Everyone!
This week is the Anything Goes Challenge at All That Scraps.
I always like to get right on it because it is a chance to work on a project that just didn't quit fit. You catch my drift? So, here is what I came up with! These Tiny images are just to adorable! I haven't had a chance to use them until now and I feel that they worked out great.
I used The K& Company DP. This stack I bought at the beginning of the year and hadn't touched since so, I figured I'd dust it off and give it some show time, lol!
Thank You for stopping in and I hope you will join us this week!
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

4 comments:

  1. owwwww they are so cute, great card love it ;) hugs christa

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG This is gorgeous, the images are so cutie.
    Its great.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Gina, love your coloring and the paper is perfect with them! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello, love your card , they are so cute those little elfs hugs Thea

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.