Friday, September 9, 2011

Birthday Card with Office Supplies


Hello Ladies! How was your week? Did you get alot done? Well, I have been going crazy at home. I have so many ideas and just can't seem to get them on cardstock,lol! Every time I get started on a card, I find myself rearranging my Crafting Area.
So, I put together this card for my Daughter. Her Birthday is tomorrow so that was my motivation to finish. Aahhh and I really like it!
First things first ,right? I used a Paper Clip, Staples, String and Ink, lol. Does that count? Okay I started with some DCWV DP. I punched 8 flowers, wet them, molded them, and Glimmer Misted them. Wah La, a pretty flower..
I used Tim Holtz, Shabby Shutters and Vintage Photo Distress ink for the Lace. I went with Fair-Wee Piper as my image and Copics for Coloring.Lastly, I used Tons of Stickles.
I really hope you enjoyed my card!
And A Great Big Happy Birthday To My Baby!
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet looking card:-) Love the added paper clip:-)Thank you for joining us at CCT
    Hugs
    Michele S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    have a fab day, happy crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.