Monday, April 23, 2012

Inspired By Music


Hello My Friends!
So excited to share with you, my latest. It was supposed to post yesterday and I couldn't get my silly desk top to work with me.
Any who, this is it! In reality, it is the most sparkly, shimmery card one has ever seen, lol. I found this open stocked sheet of 12x12 piece of cardstock at Michaels Crafts. I passed it up and could not get it off my mind. I had to go back the next day worried that they might be out of stock, lol. Do you hate that?
Well, I hope you might find the time to play along with us at Anyone For Anya. If you like the C.C. Designs image that I have used, you might want to visit the All That Scraps store.
A Song For You, is sung by many artists. It is one of my Fav's by Christina Aguilera. 
Enjoy your week and Happy Crafting to all.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina                                                                  

8 comments:

  1. Hello Dangina!
    love the sparkly gold paper going on, really pops out on your pretty card... love the bg note paper too... adorable colouring as always...
    Enjoy your week too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah what a lovely card have you made! I love the cute little girl, beautifull coulouring!!

    Merit and Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS Dangina, love the added sparkle and your coloring is phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dangina, I just saw your comment on my blog and have to admit... it's been a while since my last visit. I'm horrible at visiting blogs but I have become a follower so hopefully that will make me more aware of when you post. Loved looking through your cards now though. I know this one isn't 3D but I love the glitter and your beautiful coloring and you know I love the 3D paper pieced images. Love to see that people get inspired to give it a try and get as excited about it as I am :).

    Huge hugs!!
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous ard dangina,your design is beautiful and i love your colours and sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love your CC Design card, lovely colours and like the glitter too---
    So nice to be on the AFA Dt team with you...
    Ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. I love all the sparkly flourishes and edges. TFI

    Happy Crafting
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.