Monday, September 29, 2014

Chipboard Album for Creating With Details

Hello There Everyone!
I have another project to share with you for Creating With Details and I hope you like it. I was sent a chipboard album with my DT package and just knew I wanted to add alot of bright colors to it. I played with Gesso and Glass Beads and more chipboard pieces from Kaisercraft. The paper Flowers are my favorite embellishments. They are the perfect addition to any page.
Creating With Details is an online shop that carries many products that will help to create the perfect creation. Be sure to pop on over. Below are the all links to the items I used and a link to my youtube video.

                            

Enabler's List



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.