Monday, July 16, 2012

SSSS Anything Goes

Hello My Friends!
Ready for a wonderful week? Here in California, we are back down in the 90's. Yay! I was dying in that 110 degree weather. What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?
Well, I am here to share my late night craft for Simon Says Stamp and Show. This weeks Challenge is Anything Goes, my personal Favorite. You should really drop by the Design Teams personal blogs. They have such Amazing works of Art.
It is early in the mourn and really need some sleep, Oh my technique was a whole lot of distressing.
Lmbo, Tons of Hugs, Dangina

7 comments:

  1. Dangina...love your card! I love the colors you've used on your doily in the background! It looks great against your background paper. I also really like the sweet little roses. Isn't it amazing that 90 degrees feels COOL?! I am in Missouri and we're experiencing those upper 90s temperatures...it's HOT! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Dangina! Such a beautiful vintage card and I love the details :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! Love all the distressing you did and combined it with a doily is so cool! That lace is amazing and it looks like a big beautiful skirt! I love it! Wish a could have some of that warm weather over here. Here it's cold and rainy! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow this is fabulous dangina.really stunning and elegant design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card! love the colors on the doily, great lace. Its perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the doily and the lovely fan. The distressing is wonderful! Glad you joined us at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week! (We too have been very hot!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, Dangina, so elegant and I love all the lace! Big hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.