Sunday, September 23, 2012

Movie Week


Hey Friends!
How is your weekend going! I am have such a slow day. Feeling very tired and losing my mojo. I think I really need to treat my self to a craft supply haul, lol. That always seems to fix everything :).
So this week at Anyone for Anya, From A Movie. 
The theme is a bit tricky...all you need to do is get inspiration 
FROM A MOVIE!
Let us know what movie you picked in your blog post 
and use a TGF or CC Design image and you are golden!
My card was inspired by The Little Mermaid. I know that Ariel has Red hair but, this is what I thought suited her best, lol.
I do hope you take the time to join in.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina




4 comments:

  1. super cute!! great job! craft shopping day are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh Dangina, she is cute and the card, fabelous.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous dangina.fab sweet image and i love your sparkle ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.