Wednesday, December 26, 2012

2012 is over....

Hello Friends!
Another year has come and passed so quickly. When you are a child you anxiously await your next Birthday because, you can't get older quickly enough, lol. Then you pass 21, then 22 and then the years just roll by. I guess it's just what you make of it.
Well, any how, here is the last card of 2012 from me. I do hope you had a Wonderful Christmas spent with Loved ones and plenty of food. 
I don't want to take up much of your time as I know we are all trying to get back into the swing of things. If you have a few spare moments drop by and join the challenge at All That Scraps.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card! wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning dangina.fabulous design and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.