Saturday, December 29, 2012

Fifty Shades Bookmark



Hello My Friends!
Here is My last post for 2012 on Anyone For Anya. It is a simple bookmark but I was happy to make it. My Daughter is always reading so I gave it to her. I really hope the inks don't transfer to her pages, lol. I started reading these books to see what all the fuss was about and OMG! I won't give anything away though, lol.
I know that we are all busy with life but, if you have time and would like to join in, you have a whole week!
Happy New Year!
Tons of Hugs, Dangina


3 comments:

  1. so gorgeous dangina.i love your sweet image and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! How cute! I haven't read these yet but considering that about the only chance I get to read is in my downtime when I am working at the police department...probably not a book I want to read there - LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.