Saturday, December 8, 2012

Ornamental Elf

Hey There Friends!
So sorry I forget to finish my post sometimes and that has to be the only bad thing about working ahead. I fell in love with this photo challenge. Isn't the photo just gorgeous? I have these Christmas ornaments stamps from Verve and they are so much fun to work with. I thought they meshed well with the My Mind's Eye DP. 
Well, I noticed a big drop in participation over at Anyone For Anya and I'm surprised. They give out some really great prizes. It does better your chances of winning the less contestants there is, just saying. I do hope you will head over and join in the challenges.
Have a Great week Ladies and Gents!
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. Just love those baubles. Great idea. Hope you well Dangina. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!! love the glittery ornaments, super coloring. Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely glittery ornaments.... Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous dangina.i love the sparkly baubles and fab sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh this is so cute sitting on the ornaments, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute!! I love all the glittery ornaments for the image to sit on! You did a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.