Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Just for you My Sweet Heart

Hey There Friends! 
"Happy Valentines Day"
I am here to share with you a little something made for Husband. I Love You, Daddy!
I used Devilish Lucy from the C.C. Designs Collection for the All That Scraps Challenge Blog. The Challenge this week is ANYTHING GOES so, I went with the Valentine thyme. What do you think? I hope you'll find the time to play along with us!
If you decide to play with us here's what you need to know: ***edited***
  • Your project must use a C.C. Designs stamp, including - AmyR, Mashi's Muffins, Sweet November, Lil Lads & Lolitas & Webbie's Words.  It will be deleted if not.
  • Link up with Inlinkz by Feb. 12th.  This challenge will run two weeks.
  • Prize for this challenge is 3C.C. Designs rubber stamps of the winners choice


8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card made for your hubby.... love all the hearts....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Dangina!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super cute, I love the fabulous coloring and the great card design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! This card is gorgeous!! Loving every single detail of it and the coloring is stunning!! Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I love the Devilish Lucy for Valentine's - super cute! Your coloring is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card!!! love your colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty..I do alot of scrap projecst but not too many cards. happy scrappy bloggin' :} Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.