Wednesday, February 27, 2013

New Arrival

Hey There All! 
How is this mid week treating you? I am feeling a little tired but, getting my crafts done, lol. Things are looking up for me and my family and I couldn't ask for anything more. I would like to Thank all of my Wonderful blog friends for all your sweet comments and well wishes.
This week at All That Scraps the challenge is PAPER PIECING. I used this months New image From Christine Wooden called Cracked Lula. She is just perfect for and Easter card. There are so many New and gorgeous images this month for you to purchase or possibly even win. Just head on over to http://atsblog.typepad.com/wednesdayschallenge/ for your chance.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

6 comments:

  1. Egg-celent card Dangina... Love that paper piece egg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous dangina.i love this sweet image and your design and colours are fabulous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! great paper piecing. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute! You did an awesome job paper piecing this little cutie! I hope things go well for your little man tomorrow! I will be thinking of you guys! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I'm in love with this image. Super adorable card! Hope your little guy gets better really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.