Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sliding Card


second view
Hey There Friends!
Here is a fun Sliding Gift Card Holder. The Gift Card is attached to the pull tag at the top. I am swooning over this incredibly cute image. She is another perfectly drawn up image for 3D called Potted Lucy. It took me a while to finish her even though she isn't that big. I am feeling under the weather with the temps so low here. I could never survive in the mountains, lol. Let alone in the snow. I have been dealing with a really bad sinus infection. I swear, trying to focus on crafting with a stuffed head is no walk in the park, lol. I keep trying to ignore it and my head isn't having it. To top it off the heater went out and had to wait a day to get someone out here to fix it.
Any who, I got side tracked, hehehe. This month we do have some incredibly sweet image for you to purchase or possibly even Win. It won't happen unless you enter the challenge. Please make note that shipping rates have been slightly increased but, don't let that detour you from owning these little cuties.
Cant wait to see what you come up with:)
Tons of Hugs, Dangina


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is gorgeous! Your colouring is so fabulous!!!!!!!!! ps .. I sure do hope you feel better soon. :(

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous dangina.i love the image and fab stripey paper ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.