Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Kraft and Red Stuck In My Head

Hey There Friends!
I am here to share a bit of news with all of you. I have been selected, along with 4 other Fabulous Designers to be Guest Designers over at Loves Rubber Stamps! How Cool is that? You should really drop in and join in the fun, if not to check out all the Fabulous DT's Inspiration.
Today I made a card for Loves Challenge and it is to use Kraft and one other color. Pretty simple right? I went with Red. I love that color combo in my wardrobe. It always makes me feel pretty and seeing how I don't own anything in those colors right now and haven't in a while, lol. Yeah you know what I was getting to, hahaha.
So, how about you head on over and join in the challenge. Can't wait to see you there.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

11 comments:

  1. OMGosh this is do adorable, love the cute image and the fabulous flowers!!! The colors are perfect together, I'm so excited you are going to be joining us over st loves rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! i love kraft and red! and congrats to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your GDT post. I love everything about you card. It's beautiful. Great colour combo. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on your GDT post, love your card! very yummy, love the red!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah for the GDT..love what you did with the Kraft and the Red.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! i love the cute image and the rich colors you used! :) Looking forward to see more of your great projects for Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the flowers you made. Great job. Thanks for playing at LRS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute = that is so pretty with the pop of kraft on there!! Thanks for playing with our Kraft challenge at Loves Runbberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Kraft and red! great card. Thanks for playing with us the week at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is soooo cute - i too chose to go with red as it just goes so right together xxx congrats on the GDT spot and can't wait to see what you create for this month xxx thanks for sharing at Loves Rubberstamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable! Your coloring is awesome as ever :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.